Meldonium treats heart ischemia and it is consequencesis. It is employed in the treatment of brain circulation disorders. Meldonium is believed to boost Mental Processes (Memory, Learning, Focus, Concentration, Processing of Information) and reduces Fatigue, Increases Motivation & Alertness. Meldonium was created to improve Athletic Training & Competitive Performance at the same time as microcirculation & Oxygen Delivery.
Due to its unique mechanism of action Mildronate, with regards to the prescribed dose, is widely used for the management of different heart and vascular diseases, also as to the improvement of work capacity of healthy people at physical and mental overloads and during rehabilitation period.
• Intellectual and physical stress (including in athletes). Adults – 1 g per day
divided into two 500mg doses. Course of treatment is 10-14 days. If necessary, the procedure is repeated in 2-3 weeks.
• Athletes should take 500 mg – 1 g two times a day before training. Duration of
treatment during preparatory period is 2-3 weeks, over competition – 10-14 days.
• Cardiovascular disease. As part of combined therapy: 500 mg -1 g (1-2 tablets) every day, taking the whole dose in the past or dividing for just two takings. Course of treatment is 4-6 weeks.
• Cardialgia against the background of dyshormonal myocardiodystrophy – 500 mg each day. Course of treatment is 12 days.
• Disturbed cerebral circulation. In treatment after elimination of acute disorders: 500 mg – 1 g each day, using whole dose at once or dividing it for just two takings. In case of chronic disorders: 500 mg daily. General course of treatment is 4-6 weeks. Recurrent courses (usually 2-3 times a year) may be taken after consulting your doctor.
• Diseases of peripheral arteries. 500 mg twice daily.
• Abstinence syndrome in case of chronic alcoholism. 500 mg 4 times per day. Course of treatment is 7-10 days.
• Maximum daily dose is 2000 mg.
Please talk to your physician ahead of applying this or any other nutritional supplements or medications.
Please consult a doctor about the required dosage.
There isn't data of cases of Meldonium overdosage. The drug is low-toxic.
Keep far from sunlight.
Keep locked and away from children.
Store in dry place at room temperature.
Do not exceed storage temperature greater than 25 C
Rarely - hypersensitive reactions (redness, rash, itching, oedema), too as dyspepsia, tachycardia, excitement, changes of arterial pressure.
Hypersensitivity, increased intracranial pressure (in violation with the venous outflow, intracranial tumors).
Pregnancy, lactation, children under 18 (capsule, injectable solution) or 12 years (syrup), since safety and efficacy haven't been determined.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
Not recommended while pregnant (safety are not proven). At the time of treatment should stop breastfeeding (known whether or not the breast milk gets).
Interaction along with other drugs and other kinds of interaction
The drug may be joined with antianginal agents, anticoagulants and antiaggregants, antiarrhythmic drugs, diuretics, and bronchial spasmolytics. It intensifies the action of coronary vasodilating drugs, some hypotensive agents, and cardiac glycosides. Taking into consideration the possible progression of mild tachycardia and arterial hypotension, care should be taken when combining the drug with nitroglycerin, nifediphine, alpha-adrenoceptor blockers, hypotensive agents and peripheral vasodilators.
Airmail: 2-3 business weeks
EMS: 3-8 business days
Airmail: 2-3 weeks, EMS: 3-8 business days.